+Follow









Afiq Nuqman, 14. Taiping. MALAYSIAN. Muslim. Hate me? Whatever. Wuakakaka xD

DONT CHANGE MY NAME TO XXXX or whatever!


I dont know who I am
Just walking and walking to future

Well, I love to make a new friendship, Si Tipis :*, and everything make me feel happy. I hate all about insect a lot. Why? Because I had a dream, there is insects surrounded me. Very crazy dream, ever I had. I love cat :3 I think I have a CRAZY LIFE. If you know my story life, you will shock and cry. Okay, ignore it. Right now, you already know some about me.

Be the best, dont dissapointed someone
Get something wrong in here? Ask me!

Your tagboard comes in here. Just an image. It will be nice if, width: 85% and height: 100px


Behind the skin
Some people help me :D

Originally layout by Aulia Septiya
Big helped from Gyapo and Capitol
Other from Adobe Photoshop CS5, Photoscape, Ziera and Colourlovers

give me a chance please :)
Saturday 28 April 2012 @ 06:27 // leave a comment? [0 letters]

bersatu. . .  indahnya dunia jika aku dpt bersatu dngan si dia . :) . dy chumil . it's all my fault . dlu aku sombong ngan dy . skrng dy dh ngan org laen . aku yg melepas . menyesal smpaii matii..die rendh2 , tutup aurat , tak sombong :) . suka snyum . i ilke it . hahaha . gedik* . . . . kita hanya mampu mengorat , allah yg mempersatukan . :) . hope u give me a chance , untuk bersama kamu . janji akan buat yg terbaikk . hahahaha

luahan perasaan from - afiq nuqman :)